Save Up To 25% on Document Shredding
Tax Season is nearly here, and the best way to protect your identity is by shredding your old documents.
To help you protect your confidential information and clear some storage space, we are offering up to 25% off for One-Time shredding* until the end of April.
If you have any of the documents below, we strongly recommend you have them professionally shredded:
- Payroll information, such as monthly pay stubs;
- Bank records, including credit card statements, ATM slips, cancelled checks and other documents from your bank;
- Receipts (though you should keep any receipts you may need to return a purchase);
- Bills, such as cable, internet, cellular or other utility;
- Electronics, such as old computers, printers, or cell phones.
*Terms and conditions apply.