The Top 5 Reasons you Should use a Professional Shredding Service
It has become more and more popular for companies to use a paper shredding service like BEST Shredding. Professional shredding services have now been named the smart choice for businesses because of the many ways that it can improve the functionality day-to-day work activities. We have highlighted the top 5 reasons, making your choice of making the switch a little easier.
- Protect your Company: Without the development of a protection plan for your company’s confidential documents can be exploited, your employees and clients may be subject to identity theft and the impacts on your day-to-day business operations can be extensive.
- Save Money: Not only are shredders noisey and distracting, they take time away from your employees valuable work. By hiring a professional service for your shredding you save not only that time, but supply and recycling costs.
- Convenience: All of your confidential documents are taken care of when you start using a document destruction service. For BEST Shredding, our friendly STARS enter your office and much or as little as you would like to collect your documents without disruption. Everything is taken care of from the storage in our containers, collection, destruction and recycling.
- Shred more than just Paper: Professional Shredding Trucks can shred many different types of media as well as your everyday paper. BEST Shredding destructs hard drives, CD’s, DLP Tapes and Floppy disks. Office shredders shred only small amounts of standard printer paper.
- It’s Required by Law: All businesses need to comply with the Personal Information Protection Act, Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and The Personal Health Information Protection Act. Company’s caught not complying will be prosecuted. The risk is not worth it.