Check out our Community Shredding Events in Calgary and Vancouver Island!
BEST Shredding believes it is our responsibility to support and advance the communities in which we operate. This weekend (May 14, 15 and 16), we will be participating in three community shredding events in Calgary and two on Vancouver Island, with the proceeds going towards local charities. If you’re in the areas and have documents to shred, be sure to check out the details below!
- May 14 from 9:00am to 2:00pm at the West Hillhurst Community Association, 1940 6 Avenue Northwest (no minimum suggested donation)
- May 15 from 9:00am to 2:00p at the Acadia Community Association, 240 90 Avenue Southeast, in the Acadia Recreation Complex (no minimum suggested donation)
- May 16 from 9:00am to 2:00pm at the Tuscany Residents Association, 212 Tuscany Way Northwest (no minimum suggested donation)
- May 15 from 11:00am to 2:00pm at the Nanaimo Conservatory of Music, 375 Selby Street (back of the building). A minimum donation of $10 per banker box is requested, and both credit and debit will be accepted.
- May 15 from 11:00am to 2:00pm at the Soroptimist International of Victoria Westshore in the Westshore Town Centre Parking Lot (beside Cineplex Odeon). There is a suggested donation of $10 per banker box suggested.
We look forward to seeing you there and exceeding all your document shredding needs!