The Difference Between One-Time & Scheduled Shredding
If you have visited BEST Shredding’s new websites you will have seen that there are more than one option for your shredding needs. We offer One-Time (Purge) Shredding, Reoccurring (Scheduled) Shredding, Residential Shredding and Media Destruction. Most of our customers either need shredding throughout the year, or they need shredding for large amounts once or twice per year. To show you the differences, we have put together a list of what you can expect with the two different services as well as a videos that showcase the one-time and scheduled shredding options.
One-Time Paper Shredding
- Shredding bulk paper.
- Charged by either the weight or the amount of bankers boxes.
- Drop-off and on-site options available.
- Paper is shredded in our mobile shredding truck.
- Great for documents you must store for a specified period of time.
Scheduled Paper Shredding
- Secure, locked bins are installed in your office.
- Bins are available in different sizes and styles.
- You dispose of all documents in the slot of your bins.
- At a scheduled time (typically every 1-2 weeks) our representatives come to your office and collect the paper.
- Great for shred all programs and organizations that go through paper on a daily basis.