We are Hiring!
The focus of this position is to promote and sell shredding services for BEST Shredding by cold calling and prospecting for new sales opportunities ensuring monthly/yearly sales quotas are met by effectively managing designated sales territories and arranging physical visits to customer sites.
The position is responsible researching customers’ business environments and resolving customer service issues as well as following up with prospects and preparing final contracts for signatures. The Business Sales Representative will proactively manage account renewals ensuring a solid customer base.
The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, sales driven and not willing to be anything but BEST in class.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A Post-secondary education from an accredited College or University
- Superior communication skills to facilitate discussion and present ideas.
- Relevant prior outside sales experience is an asset.
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills
- Proficient PC skills in order to develop/maintain documents and spreadsheets.
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record is essential.
- A clear criminal record.
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical and dental benefits
- Car and cell allowance
- Financial success and career growth
Email RHenderson@best.ca to apply. We thank all applicants in advance, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.