How Does Document Shredding Work?
|The way that sensitive information is handled is an extremely big deal. Maybe you have heard about document shredding and document destruction but you’re not sure how it works exactly.At Best Shredding, we have a comprehensive process that we follow when it comes to document Shredding.
* Once you’re a BEST Shredding customer, we provide you with a locked, LEED certified, Clean Air Resources Board approved security console that has a document collection slot
* On either a scheduled or call-up basis, our truck visits you to collect or shred your documents with our high speed shredder. Each console is scanned and you are provided with a detailed receipt of what has been collected.
* For on-site shredding, our truck parks at your location and fully trained operators feed the shredder via an automatic bin tipper without seeing or touching any documents, ensuring confidentiality.
* We issue you with a Certificate of Destruction (electronically), guaranteeing the documents have been destroyed in compliance with NAID standards.
* The shredded documents are compacted in the rear of the truck box body.
* When full, our truck is unloaded at a recycling facility via a floor conveyor, keeping our commitment to your security and to the environment.
About Best Shredding
To learn more about document shredding, document destruction and electronic media destruction, contact Best Shredding at 855-438-2378 or visit our website at bestshredding.ca