Best Shredding’s Green Driving Tips
Best Shredding knows that dealing with Vancouver traffic can be daunting, especially with the 2010 Olympics starting today. These 5 small tips can not only help save on fuel costs, but also help lower your carbon footprint.
1) Slow down; lowering your speed, means lowering your fuel consumption.
2) Don’t idle; idling creates twice as much exhaust emission as a moving car.
3) Use Cruise Control; less accelerating saves fuel.
4) Lighten up; Take out all unnecessary cargo.
5) Help from Above; Take off roof racks when not in use.
We at Best Shredding suggest using these 5 tips, when visiting our 2 convenient Drop’N Shred Document Destruction Locations at;
#1-9938 201 Street, Langley. 5594 Fraser Street, Vancouver.