How It Works
Scheduled Paper Shredding Services
For the most convenient, secure and cost effective shredding services, BEST Shredding recommends schedules paper shredding. This is a reoccurring service meant for offices that go through paper each day. This process begins by calling BEST Shredding at 1-855 GET BEST(438-2378) or filling out our request for quote form. The following list will help you understand the process in greater detail:
- A BEST Shredding Representative with have a consultation with one of your business representatives.
- Our rep will develop a customized shredding program.
- Our team will install secure & locked LEED bins and consoles in your office.
- Your team disposes of their used documents in the slot located in the locked bins bins.
- At a predetermined and scheduled time, a BEST Shredding Security Tech Account Representative (S.T.A.R.) arrives at your office and collects the paper.
- The S.T.A.R. scans out the paper.
- The paper is shredded on-site using our mobile shredding truck.
- Our S.T.A.R. will provide you with a detailed receipt including the amount of paper collected from the bins and shredded.
- Within 24 hours we will send you a certificate of destruction that guarantees that all documents were destroyed to NAID AAA standards.
- All of the paper shredded in the mobile shredding truck is then taken to be recycled at a designated facility.
The following video describes this process.