The Sales Representative / Management Trainee position requires an individual interested in developing a sales career. The start of the program will include on-the-job training and will be provided a thorough knowledge of selling skills including prospecting, proposal development, presentations, and customer relationship management. The successful applicant will be responsible for learning all service lines and developing a thorough understanding of all service offerings companywide.
As a Sales Representative / Management Trainee, you will work directly with the Director of Emerging Business and will be empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career, as well as the bottom line. Your main responsibility will be business development, focusing on new business contracts through a request for proposal process, as well as following up with prospects, preparing final contracts for signatures, proactively manage proposals, and meeting sales targets.
The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, sales driven and not willing to be anything but BEST in class.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A Post-secondary education from an accredited College or University
- Experience with Request for Proposal bidding process
- 1 – 2 years of relevant prior outside sales experience is an asset.
- Superior communication skills to facilitate discussion and present ideas.
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Above average knowledge of the complete Microsoft Office suite, in order to develop/maintain documents and spreadsheets.
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent program.
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record is essential.
- A clear criminal record.
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical and dental benefits
- Car and cell allowance
- Financial success and career growth
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please forward a resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org with Management Trainee as the subject.
We thank all applicants in advance, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.