At BEST Shredding, our priority is keeping your confidential information secure. To ensure that we take all of the measures possible to protect our customers in Vancouver and throughout Western Canada, BEST Shredding has become NAID AAA Certified for both document and media destruction. NAID Canada and BEST both believe in the following document security principles:
- Documents are only as secure as the weakest link in their lifecycle.
- Information protection is a vital issue to the senior management of all organizations.
- Every organization should be legally obligated to appropriately safeguard personal information.
- Organizations need to be as careful in the destruction of documents and records as they are in protecting them on their premises.
- There is a significant risk to reputation and competitive position for organizations that do not use secure destruction techniques.
- Every organization has information that requires secure destruction.
- Stored records should be destroyed on a regular schedule.
- Incidental business records discarded on a daily basis should be protected.
- Recycling is not an adequate alternative for information destruction.
- Internal personnel should not be responsible for destroying certain information.
If you’re interest in learning more about what NAID does or what our NAID AAA Certification means to your business, please watch the video below: